Air-conditioners in Tashkent in Uzbekistan - sales, production
The most complete list of companies and organizations of Uzbekistan located by type of activity: "Air-conditioners in Tashkent in Uzbekistan - sales, production" with phones, addresses and other contact details.
List of companies in the rubric "Air-conditioners in Tashkent in Uzbekistan - sales, production"
Production, installation, commissioning of refrigeration units and chillers of any modification.
Sale, production installation and installation of high-quality, regulated HVAC equipment - heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Direct cool Engineering company is an authorized dealer authorized distribution and service center of Daikin (Japan).
Conditioner — a device for maintaining optimal climatic conditions in apartments, houses, offices, cars, as well as for cleaning indoor air from unwanted particles. Designed to lower the air temperature in the room during the heat, or (less often) — an increase in air temperature during the cold season indoors, the so-called winter-summer air conditioners. It can be noted that the vast majority of modern air conditioners offered for sale in Tashkent and Uzbekistan just refers to air conditioners of the winter-summer type. indoor air is called recirculating air conditioner; on a mixture of outdoor and indoor air is called an air conditioner with recuperation.
- Mobile — air conditioners that do not require installation; to use it, it is enough to take a flexible hose or a special unit out of the room to remove warm air. Condensate usually accumulates in the pan at the bottom of the mobile air conditioner.
- Monoblock air conditioner — a new type of air conditioners, it needs two holes in the wall to use. Advantages: simple installation and maintenance, no detachable connections in the freon line and, as a result, no freon leakage, maximum possible efficiency, long service life, low noise level. Disadvantage: high price
- Window — consisting of one block; mounted in a window, wall, etc. Disadvantages: high noise level, reduced illumination of the room due to a reduction in the area of the window opening. Advantages: low cost, ease of installation and subsequent maintenance, no detachable connections in the freon line and, as a result, no freon leakage, maximum possible efficiency, long service life.
- Split systems ( English split — splitting) — consist of two blocks, indoor and outdoor, interconnected by copper pipes through which freon circulates. The outdoor unit contains (like a refrigerator) a compressor, a condenser, a throttle and a fan; indoor unit — evaporator and fan. They differ in the type of execution of the indoor unit: wall-mounted, channel, cassette, floor-and-ceiling (universal type), columned and others.
- Multi-split systems — consist of an outdoor unit and several, more often two, indoor units interconnected by copper pipes through which freon circulates. Like conventional splits, splits differ in the type of indoor units.
- Systems with variable refrigerant flow (VRF, VRV, and so on) consist of one outdoor unit (if you need to increase the total capacity, combinations can be used outdoor units) and some number of indoor units. The peculiarity of the systems is that the outdoor unit changes its cooling capacity (power) depending on the needs of the indoor units for this power.
More than 40 companies in Tashkent and Uzbekistan offering for sale air conditioners for various purposes and capacities is presented on this page. You can buy air conditioners both for cash and cashless payments. The list of companies is constantly updated.
[february 2023 year]
[november - january]
[february 2022 - january 2023]